Our selection of carpeting is free of all flame retardants, synthetic materials, and toxic glues.
Earth Weave’s natural wall-to-wall carpeting is zero-VOC and 100% wool.
If you would like help choosing a carpet and finding an installer, our Home Health Director, John, would be happy to help. John can be reached at [email protected] or 717-869-8968.
Why Earth Weave Natural Carpet is the Best Stuff
- All-natural. Made with 100% wool, industrial hemp, cotton, natural rubber, and jute.
- Non-toxic. Zero VOC, no formaldehyde, insect repellents, mildewcides, fungicides, toxic dyes, or flame retardants. Safe for those with chemical sensitivities.
- Durable. Earth Weave’s easy-to-clean carpets outlast conventional carpets made of nylon, polypropylene, and olefin.
- Detoxes indoor air. Natural wool purifies the air by capturing contaminants, allergens, and dust.
- Eco-friendly. These carpets are made from completely renewable resources and are 100% biodegradable. They are also LEED-qualified.
- Fire-resistant. Wool naturally resists fire, so no toxic chemicals (such as PBDEs) are needed.
- Insulates and absorbs. Wool naturally insulates and absorbs sound—making for a warmer home with better acoustics.